<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat May 09, 2009 7:59 am

3.40 OE-A downgrade

okay so im back to this whole psp thing and i have pretty much forgotten everything i have ever known about this whole psp homebrew thing.

so on my old pc (which had a hard drive failure) i had all of my firmwares, homebrew games, emulators, roms, you name it.... and now i kinda want to start everything back up with my psp fresh... so i was wondering how i could downgrade my psp back to 1.50 and maybe have a fresh start (since with my CFW my whole menu is screwed up for some reason unknown to me)

thanks
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:01 am

Re: 3.40 OE-A downgrade

.Vault wrote:okay so im back to this whole psp thing and i have pretty much forgotten everything i have ever known about this whole psp homebrew thing.

so on my old pc (which had a hard drive failure) i had all of my firmwares, homebrew games, emulators, roms, you name it.... and now i kinda want to start everything back up with my psp fresh... so i was wondering how i could downgrade my psp back to 1.50 and maybe have a fresh start (since with my CFW my whole menu is screwed up for some reason unknown to me)

thanks

Do you have a pandora battery? You can start over that way with a simple cleanup. There are ways to refresh things but I don't know how to get back to 1.50. I don't think a lot of people want 1.50 anymore :?
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:05 am

no pandora battery... idk anything to get me back to a regular firmware that i can later turn into a custom firmware on my own... even if its like 2.0 (cause i remember there being a downgrade for that somewhere...)
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:08 am

.Vault wrote:no pandora battery... idk anything to get me back to a regular firmware that i can later turn into a custom firmware on my own... even if its like 2.0 (cause i remember there being a downgrade for that somewhere...)

You can with a pandora battery. Go search the forum, I am sure you will find something.

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew