Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Hello all...

<<

generalreg

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:50 pm

Hello all...

Hello all, Im very new to all of this PSP hack info. Dumb me decided to ug to the newest firmware when i got my 1st PSP, soooo I bought my nephew one cause I didnt want to wait for a downgrader, and am runnin 2.71 TA-082 Now from what ive been reading wich albeit hasnt really been too too much its difficult to find time these days but this motherboard isnt a good thing. I have no idea what im talking about but I am chasing my own tail trying to figure out what my next step should be in order to begin my exploration in hacking my psp. Id appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction as im a bit overwhelmed with all of the topics in the forum.

Cheers!
~Generalreg
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:56 pm

Hello there, and welcome to our forum here at pspbrew. I see you've done a little bit of homework, but actually the info you read was a little bit dated. Now there are no problems downgrading that type of motherboard ;)

Since you are a beginner, you should make yourself very familiar with this thread here at pspbrew. This is a list of all of our best tutorials :) You should look over number three in order to downgrade!

http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7155

If you need any help, feel free to drop a line in the Help section as well.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:07 pm

Welcome to PSPBrew.com!
<<

psp1117

Young Brewer

Post Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:40 am

hi i love the psp so much its like my baby to me and i get loads of things for my psp including 56 games loads of accesories and loads of homebrew games i bought a psp and the system software was 1.50 how cool is that it is the heart of the psp homebrew world and runs like a dream.i have extremly loads of offline portals and i have windows xp and vista on the psp beat that then. i am a true psp fan.
<<

generalreg

Post Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:15 am

DarkPacMan77 wrote:Hello there, and welcome to our forum here at pspbrew. I see you've done a little bit of homework, but actually the info you read was a little bit dated. Now there are no problems downgrading that type of motherboard ;)

Since you are a beginner, you should make yourself very familiar with this thread here at pspbrew. This is a list of all of our best tutorials :) You should look over number three in order to downgrade!

http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7155

If you need any help, feel free to drop a line in the Help section as well.

-DarkPacMan77-

Thank you, time is very rare for me so I will certainely have a look through at the tutorial section you reffered me to . Thank you very much.

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!