<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:12 pm

The smart will rise and rule! <kefka laugh>
But seriously, most kids don't fully realize that all actions have consequences. They do those things, and they begin to lose control. It's sad.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

kLine

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:40 pm

"but like does people getting dumber provide smarter people MUCH bigger chances of becoming richer?"
well no, not quite

there is a difference between being smart and being smart enough to develop either a product or skills in order to become 'rich'. people don't just get rich because of smarts, its all about drive and having the right idea, or the drive to become part of a good idea, thats how you get rich money wise.

there are still a lot of smart people out there, its just that the mainstream youth seems to be getting very 'dumb' in the way they act, its like there is no restriction anymore. I agree a huge amount with parents being a large part of it, im not a screw up because my parents made sure i wasn't one, i listened to them and the guidance they had and it helped/helps me a ton, the way you are raised completely affects the way you become. People who give you good guidance (even if they don't know they are) help people to shift through all the bs that goes around almost 24/7 in our lives and realize that 90% of the stuff going on around you is meaningless sh*t.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:06 pm

kLine wrote:"but like does people getting dumber provide smarter people MUCH bigger chances of becoming richer?"
well no, not quite

there is a difference between being smart and being smart enough to develop either a product or skills in order to become 'rich'. people don't just get rich because of smarts, its all about drive and having the right idea, or the drive to become part of a good idea, thats how you get rich money wise.

there are still a lot of smart people out there, its just that the mainstream youth seems to be getting very 'dumb' in the way they act, its like there is no restriction anymore. I agree a huge amount with parents being a large part of it, im not a screw up because my parents made sure i wasn't one, i listened to them and the guidance they had and it helped/helps me a ton, the way you are raised completely affects the way you become. People who give you good guidance (even if they don't know they are) help people to shift through all the bs that goes around almost 24/7 in our lives and realize that 90% of the stuff going on around you is meaningless sh*t.

couldn't agree more.

Mainstream youth has so many negative influences, the US is largely to blame for this problem. Ever since the end of the cold war, it seems like us Americans are pissed off all the time.

American culture shifts so rapidly, but for some reason we are at a standstill. How many times do you turn on the radio and feel. "I wish something different would come out", or watched a movie and though,"Man, I've seen this a million times before". That would explain why I support bollywood and indie music (not because I'm trying to show off, but because every once in a while you find some really nuggets of goodness of that stuff)

The world (especially the US) needs to go through another renaissance.
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:24 pm

well supa these movies and songs are mainly for young people, because young people these days like songs and movies like these. I mean i like them and i know all the other teens do because i see my friends..

anyways, a big problem with American is depression.

I mean i used to get depressed and lot but i never do anymore, anyway.
I see like the most beuitiful girls thinking they are ugly or fat, i mean my best friend who had 6 boy friends so far this year thinks she is ugly and fat when soooooo many people (including me) want her to be their girl....

I mean they always think negetive and get mad over stupidest things and think their life is worse then everyone else.
Like today there was a fight it school because a girl bumped into another girl. This just shows how stupid and ignorant that person is, WHAT KIND OF REASON IS THAT TO START A FIGHT??

but anyway, it seems like most of these problems are because of parents, i dont know they never seem to just connect with their children anymore. basically 100% of the people i see get depressed is because of their parents, and most of them have divorced parents. The same was for me, i was depressed a lot of because of my parents but i grew up and i absically never get depressed :)

people just need to learn how to become good parents!
<<

Heridan

Brewer
Brewer

Post Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:23 pm

Re: Are people getting dumber?

This is not quite true. Sometimes, due to severe fatigue and lack of sleep, I just start to think worse and my productivity decreases. But I found a great solution that helps me to be active. I buy myself cbd products from this CBD oil company and use it daily. Cbd capsules improve my brain activity.
Previous

Return to General Chat