<<

Equ1ox

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat May 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Final Fantasy Versus 13

I don't know how long the new video has been out for it, most likely since the complete version of advent children came out, but this game looks straight beast mode.
The original Equ1ox since 1997.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Yeah, it's the only game i am waiting for right now on the PS3 :)
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sat May 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Aha, suckers. I have the demo!
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 5:39 pm

.Yunoko wrote:Aha, suckers. I have the demo!

bite me :)
<<

Equ1ox

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat May 09, 2009 5:50 pm

question 1.) is this one coming out on both systems?
I've been looking for 3 straight hours and i can't find anything. I'm feeling super dumb.

question 2.) where did you get the demo? doesn't it come with the Japanese version of Advent Children Complete?
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Equ1ox wrote:question 1.) is this one coming out on both systems?
I've been looking for 3 straight hours and i can't find anything. I'm feeling super dumb.

question 2.) where did you get the demo? doesn't it come with the Japanese version of Advent Children Complete?

Versus 13 is ONLY coming to PS3.
Yes, it comes with the Advent Children Complete.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:13 pm

Final Fantasy 13, PS3 1 Blu Ray Disk and on the 360 8 DVD's. Mahwahaha.

BTW, I meant I had the Final Fantasy 13 Demo, and yes it comes with Advent Children Complete Blu Ray.

And Final Fantasy 13 Versus will only be on the PS3, which is good because it looks and feels like it will be a lot better then FF13!
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:14 pm

.Yunoko wrote:Final Fantasy 13, PS3 1 Blu Ray Disk and on the 360 8 DVD's. Mahwahaha.

BTW, I meant I had the Final Fantasy 13 Demo, and yes it comes with Advent Children Complete Blu Ray.

And Final Fantasy 13 Versus will only be on the PS3, which is good because it looks and feels like it will be a lot better then FF13!

why did you repeat everything that i said in 50+ words when i already answered him in less than 20 words? I am just kidding-- but still Yunoko, bite me for having the demo.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Surenix wrote:
.Yunoko wrote:Final Fantasy 13, PS3 1 Blu Ray Disk and on the 360 8 DVD's. Mahwahaha.

why did you repeat everything that i said in 50+ words when i already answered him in less than 20 words? I am just kidding-- but still Yunoko, bite me for having the demo.

Aha I didn't see that you had already replied, and its not that hard to get lol, just have to import it!
<<

Equ1ox

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:23 pm

either way, i know I'm getting a PS3 now.
and yes! im glad ive found someone that agrees with me! honestly, who really thinks that ff13 will even come close to how good versus13 will be?

the story sounds better, the main character looks like what anyone would dream of in a new final fantasy, and the fact that he has a hippe name is suhweeeeet too :P
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Equ1ox wrote:either way, i know I'm getting a PS3 now.
and yes! im glad ive found someone that agrees with me! honestly, who really thinks that ff13 will even come close to how good versus13 will be?

the story sounds better, the main character looks like what anyone would dream of in a new final fantasy, and the fact that he has a hippe name is suhweeeeet too :P

Yep, plus anything involving a Prince who meets a girl or vs versus has to be good! Anyways I think it will be a lot better because like look, FF13 has been in the works forever and FF13 Versus for probably half that time so I just think it will have better standards etc. But we will have to just wait and see!
<<

Equ1ox

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:29 pm

i know!! *super tear*

I'm gunna watch that video most likely 10000000000 more times before i even get the demo, which comes out in the US in about a month!!
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Equ1ox wrote:i know!! *super tear*

I'm gunna watch that video most likely 10000000000 more times before i even get the demo, which comes out in the US in about a month!!

Sorry to pop your bubble, but the demo isn't coming to the USA/Canada etc. Its only available in Japan. You will be able to get Advent Children Complete Blu Ray but thats it no Final Fantasy 13 demo, and there isn't a FF13 Versus Demo yet.

Sorry.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:34 pm

.Yunoko wrote:

Sorry to pop your bubble, but the demo isn't coming to the USA/Canada etc. Its only available in Japan. You will be able to get Advent Children Complete Blu Ray but thats it no Final Fantasy 13 demo, and there isn't a FF13 Versus Demo yet.

Sorry.

Is there subtitle in english? (id hope so)
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Surenix wrote:
.Yunoko wrote:

Sorry.

Is there subtitle in english? (id hope so)

For The Blu Ray? Yes its Dubbed, and Subbed both the Japanese Version (the one I got) and the one that will be coming out soon to the USA/Canada etc. But the demo is not Subbed or Dubbed. So you have to kinda figure everything out your self.
Next

Return to PlayStation 3