<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Killzone 2

Has anyone bought the game yet? I'm gonna pick it up sometime this week. I have heard nothing but good things except there is a shorter campaign than desired.
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:29 pm

I've heard that there are bug fixes being donw on the game right now.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Interesting, hopefully everything is running smooth when I get it. I will try not to play the online until I beat the campaign though. It never fails, when I start playing the online I never finish the campaign until months later lol. I still gotta beat R2 campaign but it sucks that you can't do coop!
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:39 pm

I didn't think I would miss that feature that much, but I strangely do. My idea behind that version of Co-op is that they wanted to make it more guest friendly. No big story to know about, commands are given to you on the spot, not as much worry over all. In Campaign, they're trying to cover the story when there's no fighting going on. Co-op is "go to point A, kill everyone and flip a switch, go to point B, repeat).
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Coop is awesome, I just wish you could play the campaign with it as well. And I bought K2 a half hour ago so I will be playing it tomorrow. I just watched the trailer again, it looks sweeet.

I beat a couple of levels today and played a skirmish with some bots. It has some of the best visuals in a game, especially the intro movie! The controls can be configured to the basic fps setup like R2 and CoD so it is easy to use. I still have to play it more to see what else its got though.

Return to PlayStation 3