<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Killzone 2

Well I bought Killzone 2 maybe a week ago, and just beat the single player mode, on recruit. But man was I mad I was at the final battle with Radec and there is a trophy were you have to kill him in under 20 minutes, and hahadjhfalhdflahdf I killed him right on 22 minutes. But I did get a pretty good laugh out of it because at the end when he stays a distance away from you, he was on the other side of the balcony in the middle, and I was on the other side. After running out of ammo of a all the guns (I didn't use the sniper which I should have because then I would have killed him in 20 minutes but oh well) I used my pistol and in one shot just before 22 minutes from the other side of the room I killed him. Which I thought was pretty sick!

Anybody else have any other funny/cool/disappointing moments like that?
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 pm

I forget what difficulty I played buy it was the 2nd to easiest, Trooper? I beat radec under the limit thank God, but there are a few other trophies that you receive in the same matter like defeating certain bosses under 5 mins or so. I only got a couple of those so I gotta work on that and it was an ok game but I'd rather play R2 campaign. I wish the game was longer and it was annoying shooting all the helmets off and not getting headshots!

Return to PlayStation 3