<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:50 pm

PS3 60 - 80 gb questions

Okay so I know the ps3 original is not being sold anymore (the one with the chrome and the ps2 backwards, and the 5 and 1 media reader or whatever) but I was just wondering does it still look good without the chrome on it?

Also I personal don't care about backwards with ps2 games, because I only have like 3, one being GH3. But I don't' mind buying a new one of those. But do you really miss it? Also I don't care about the 5-1 reader because I have one on my laptop. Do you even use it that much?
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:03 pm

I would really like to have BC since I have a ton of PS2 games. And you don't really need to card readers, because about everyone just uses USB drives anyway. Chances are when you take pics, you put them on ur PC and take them off ur card. Then u can just stick them on a USB drive. Same with videos. You can check out ebay for any kind of PS3 model if you want. There will probably be some other bundle out sometime in the near future, I will most likely get that one depending on which game and if it has BC.
<<

Pliskin

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:38 am

It doesnt really matter. They still look good. The one with out chrome just makes you less worried about it getting scratched up.

Return to PlayStation 3